September Bucket List
Ah, yes. It is that time again. With summer winding down I hope to find some time to do just that, wind down.
Here are a few highlights from this month’s bucket list:
- Do an arts and crafts project. The dirtier I can get my hands the better.
- Master a recipe from Pinterest. Pinning and not doing is pretty pointless in my book.
- Speaking of books. I should finish one of those.
- Run before work. Maybe I can get more time out of my days? Its worth a try.
- Sit still and enjoy an espresso. This one should be easy since I just ordered this ah-mazing beauty.
- Give my online presence a facelift.
Keywords: action, active, art, art and crafts, books, bucket list, enjoy, focus, goals, list, pinterest, plan, productive, read, relax, september
No comments posted.